I'm always looking for excellent Honours, Masters and PhD students to work
with on various research projects. My areas of interest are automated planning
and scheduling, planning under uncertainty, and heuristic search. Here are some
interesting topics that for projects:
- The combination of Machine Learning and Planning (relevant paper: ASNets)
- Heuristics for Planning under Uncertainty (relevant paper: h-pom and h-roc)
- Planning with Constraints (relevant papers: i2-dual, PLTL-dual and i-dual)
- Planning under Uncertainty (relevant papers: MDPSTs and MDPIPs)
- Iain Guilliard: PhD on Mixed Integer Linear Programming for Traffic Signal Control.
- William Shen: Honours on Learning Heuristics for Planning with Hypergraph Networks.
- Ian Mallet: Honours on Progression Heuristics for Planning with Probabilistic LTL Constraints.
- William Shen: COMP3770 project on Action Schema Networks with Monte-Carlo Tree Search: The Best of Both Worlds (2018).
- Allen Huang: COMP3770 project on Learning Generalized Policies for Numeric Planning (2018).
- Sam Toyer: Honours on Generalised Policies for Probabilistic Planning with Deep Learning (2017).
- Jonathan Tammen: Honours on Heuristic Search Algorithm for Constrained Shortest Path Problems (2016).
- Iain Guilliard: ENGN8602 project on A Non-homogenous Time Mixed Integer LP Formulation for Traffic Signal Control (2015).