I'm always looking for excellent Honours, Masters and PhD students to work
with on various research projects. My areas of interest are automated planning
and scheduling, planning under uncertainty, and heuristic search. Here are some
interesting topics that for projects:
- Mingyu Hao: PhD on Machine Learning Approached for Planning.
- Johannes Schmalz: PhD on Planning under Uncertainty and Optimal Replanning.
- Rongjian Su: COMP8800 project on Learning Generalized Policies for Planning Domains.
- Jerry Zhang: COMP3770 project on SVM-Ranker for Planning.
- Dillon Chen: Honours on Machine Learning approaches for Planning (2023).
- Yutian Zhao: Honours on Combination of Planning and Learning (2021).
- Dillon Chen: COMP3770 project on Multi-Objective Stochastic Shortest Path Problems (2022).
- Hao Chen: Honours on Domain-Independent Heuristics for Multi-Objective Planning (2021).
- Iain Guilliard: PhD on Mixed Integer Linear Programming for Traffic Signal Control (2020).
- Johannes Schmalz: Honours on Replanning with Guarantees for Planning under Uncertainty (2021).
- William Shen: Honours on Learning Heuristics for Planning with Hypergraph Networks (2019).
- Ian Mallet: Honours on Progression Heuristics for Planning with Probabilistic LTL Constraints (2019).
- William Shen: COMP3770 project on Action Schema Networks with Monte-Carlo Tree Search: The Best of Both Worlds (2018).
- Allen Huang: COMP3770 project on Learning Generalized Policies for Numeric Planning (2018).
- Sam Toyer: Honours on Generalised Policies for Probabilistic Planning with Deep Learning (2017).
- Jonathan Tammen: Honours on Heuristic Search Algorithm for Constrained Shortest Path Problems (2016).
- Iain Guilliard: ENGN8602 project on A Non-homogenous Time Mixed Integer LP Formulation for Traffic Signal Control (2015).